Easy chicken enchiladas that your family will love. These are by far the most favorite dish my guests love to have when they visit, and my family begs for them every week. The easy enchiladas are packed with your favorite Mexican flavors, tender chunks of chicken, and tons of melted cheese. When you’re in the mood for Mexican these easy chicken enchiladas will hit the spot.
- 1 cup shredded chicken (100 g)
- ¼ cup corn (40 g)
- ½ cup shredded cheese (50 g)
- 1 can enchilada sauce, 19 ounces (535 grams)
- 5 tortillas
- Heat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Combine the chicken, corn, enchilada sauce (leave ¼ cup for topping and base), and ¼ cup (25 G) cheese in a bowl
- Pour a thin layer of enchilada sauce into a pan.
- Pour a thin layer of enchilada sauce onto a plate.
- Dip a tortilla in the plate with enchilada sauce until soaked. Fill with chicken mixture and roll. Place in the pan.
- Top completed enchiladas with the remaining enchilada sauce and cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese has melted.